Are you ready for your appointment?
A prescreening questionnaire needs to be completed 2-3 days prior to your appointment. If you become ill or do not feel well prior to your appointment, please call us to reschedule. 517 484-5811
Things to know for when you arrive…
- You must arrive 15 mins early to your appointment. This allows us to control the number of people in the building.
- When you arrive, please wait in your vehicle. We will come out to greet you. Since we must reduce the number of people in the building, all guests must wait in the car. (Exceptions will be accommodated for small children.)
- The prescreening questionnaire must be completed again (sorry, it seems a little silly but we have to keep everyone safe!) and we will take your temperature.
- Everyone must wear a mask when entering and moving through the building. (We will let you take them off to have your dental work done… I mean we are good but we can only do so much!)
- LAST but not least… IT’S CHILLY in here! We want you to be comfortable, so consider bringing a sweater or even a small lap blanket. Trust us, you’ll thank us later!
Did you miss an appoinment because we were closed?
Our team will call you to schedule. It may take a little time but we intend to reach out to every patient.
Evergreen Dental Center has over 50 years of serving Lansing, East Lansing, and the surrounding communities in mid Michigan. Dr. Jason Hartman, Dr. Charlotte Cortis and team are proud to carry on a longstanding tradition of providing exceptional dentistry with outstanding results.
What makes Evergreen Dental Center unique?
- We take pride in educating our patients so they are able to understand and make the best decisions regarding their own dental health.
- We offer a wide range of treatment options, including cosmetic dentistry and sleep apnea and snoring prevention.
- Patients can enjoy refreshments, views of our aquarium, or they may catch a sight of the wild turkey and deer that frequently pass by our office.
- We work hard to ensure our patients are seen in a timely manner. Our time is valuable and we treat our patients with the same courtesy.
We believe in staying up to date on the newest technology and treatments while maintaining the highest level of excellence in oral healthcare. This allows us to properly diagnose and give our patients treatment that is as comfortable and minimally invasive as possible to improve their smile and overall health.
Please feel free to contact our Lansing dental office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cortis, Dr. Hartman, and our team. We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Evergreen Dental Center.